Looking for a professional speaker to educate your audience on a topic related to digital marketing? Over the past two decades, I’ve worked with businesses of all sizes—from Fortune 100 companies through SMEs—in a wide variety of industries, helping them enhance their online footprints and develop thriving healthy companies. It’s because of this extensive background that Google recruited me to train their Partners and universities ask me to teach e-business courses, but these days I prefer to spend my time creating new success stories through writing, consulting, and educating groups through speaking engagements.
Speaking Engagements at a Glance
Who I Am: I’m an internationally-recognized educator, consultant, author, and public speaker with expertise in digital marketing and business management.
Who I Serve: Audiences typically include professional organizations and owners of small or mid-sized companies.
What I Do: I teach business owners about digital marketing and provide actionable steps which lead to rapid business growth.
What I Offer: My speaking engagements are designed to inspire and educate professionals on a variety of topics and are broken down in a straightforward way and include clear guidance on what steps need to be taken after the engagement.
Hire a Speaker Who Understands Your Audience
Although I routinely work with large corporations, my passion is for small and mid-sized companies. Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of businesses overcome their unique challenges and grow successful organizations. This means I understand exactly what business owners are coping with and the roadblocks they face, so I can address these issues head-on and give them clear roadmaps to follow.
Learn from Real-Life Case Studies
Theoretical knowledge has its place, but when you’re trying to understand why something isn’t working for your company and develop effective solutions, it’s essential to explore real-life case studies. Because I’ve worked with so many businesses, I’m able to leverage real examples of companies I’ve helped make a shift, so business owners can learn by example and become genuinely excited about implementing new strategies.
Get Realistic and Actionable Advice
Attendees leave my engagements feeling knowledgeable and empowered because I don’t use industry jargon and I break things down in a way that’s easy to digest. Even though digital marketing can be complex, I provide analogies that help them identify with core concepts and connect business needs with the activities involved, ensuring attendees internalize and retain the information.
Cover a Wide Variety of Topics or Go In-Depth
My expertise runs deep across a wide variety of topics related to digital marketing and management consulting and I’m glad to cover any topic that’s a good fit for my background. A few areas I routinely cover include:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization): What SEO is, how it works, and how to increase targeted leads through it.
Social Media Marketing: Why most social media marketing campaigns fail and how to improve results.
Email Marketing: How to improve the outcome of email campaigns and leverage this cost-effective medium to its fullest.
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Ads: How to leverage various platforms and target your audience to ensure your ad campaigns are delivering maximum ROI.
Brand Development: How to enhance a company’s online footprint, gain visibility, and improve online reputations.
Digital Assets: Why digital assets are the online currency your business needs and how to develop them.
Digital Marketing: An overview of why digital marketing is an essential and cost-effective way to grow businesses today, how to select the right mediums, and how to get started.
Channel-Specific Marketing: An in-depth look at how to leverage a specific marketing channel, such as LinkedIn, SEO, content marketing, or pay-per-click ads, complete with actionable steps to ensure success.
1) I’ve been in the industry for decades, which means I can provide audiences with a wealth of real-world experience. They’ll learn what works, what doesn’t, and why.
2) I’m an active consultant, which ensures audiences get the latest information. What worked on social media a decade ago, or even five years ago, is not what’s working today. The same is true across all marketing channels. You need someone who is in the trenches today to provide accurate information.
3) If I can teach at a university level and trusted by names like Google, imagine what I can bring to your audience. Some of the biggest names across the globe hire me to educate on a large scale, but smaller groups enable me to do Q&A and address all their questions, so attendees leave feeling fully prepared and confident.
4) My background is in business and marketing, ensuring your audience receives proven strategies that deliver ROI. It’s one thing to have strategies that work, it’s another thing to have strategies that work and deliver ROI. I’m one of the few digital marketers who can address building successful companies on all fronts.
5) I’m passionate about helping small and mid-sized companies succeed. Even though I could easily continue serving big corporations, I enjoy helping smaller companies the most. They’re enthusiastic about change and excited to grow, which means that there’s less red tape and they see faster results. Being part of that shift is incredibly rewarding!